LIGHT GAUGE ENGINEERING SERVICES
Light Gauge Engineering Services
JDH Structural Engineers consistently produces economical and constructible light gauge designs throughout the United States and its territories. We have extensive experience with light gauge metal framing design and will incorporate any of your preferences into your shop drawings.
Metal Framing Project Type Experience
- Higher Education
- Mid & High Rise
- Office Buildings
- Special Structures
- Multi-Story Load Bearing
- Mixed Use
JDH Structural Engineers Light Gauge Shop Drawing & Calculation Packages include the following:
Complete all analysis, design, plans, details and notes required to produce a set of Structural Light Gauge Shop Drawings that will comply with Project Specifications.
Items included are listed below:
- Design all wall assemblies including full and partial height wall studs, tracks, bracing, sills, headers, jambs and required connections.
- Produce general notes and specification criteria in compliance with the project specifications.
- Provide complete calculation package with description of each element designed and referenced to shop drawings.
- Issue routine clarifications and corrections to shop drawings, if required, and respond to contractor’s requests for assistance with field questions and problems as part of our standard services.
- Supply solutions for construction issues that surface due to unforeseen conditions.
- Defend our clients utilizing our technical expertise.