Website JDH Structural Engineers, PLLC
JDH Structural Engineers, PLLC a growing Structural Design firm in the Charlotte, NC area is seeking an experienced Structural Design CAD/REVIT Drafter to join our team as a full-time employee. JDH promotes a work environment consisting of open communication, teamwork, empowerment and innovation. We provide advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits package.
The Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Drafting plans and details for commercial buildings utilizing AutoCAD and Revit
- Work with a project team to enable efficient, effective and successful project execution and presentation
- Apply strong Organizational and Communication skills to meet simultaneous project deadlines
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate and apply appropriate resolutions
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years recent commercial building design experience
- Able to meet full time employment of 40 hours per week
- Master use of latest AutoCAD and Revit software
- Associates degree, certification from an accredited AutoCAD/Revit training institution or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in ability to efficiently read and interpret both architectural and structural drawings quickly and accurately
- Proven ability to successfully work within a team atmosphere
- Revit experience required.
To apply for this job please visit jdhengineers.com.